Saturday, April 14, 2007

Exersaucer Fun







Today, Ryan put together our exersaucer that my co-workers gave me. We put Drew in it and he had so much fun with the toys. He lasted about 15-20 minutes in it just playing with the toys. His back and neck muscles are getting really strong. He loves to stand on your lap. While in the exersaucer, he didn't want to keep his feet on the floor. He was pulling a Superman. We can't wait for him to be able to sit on the floor and play with toys. He is growing up sooo fast!

3 comments:

Julie Jan said...

I love the saucer!! I can't believe he is already old enough to be in it!! Time flies so enjoy it!

the DeCampos Family said...

He looks so grown up. He's becoming a little Ryan!!!

amberbuck said...

I have the same exersaucer and both my kids love it, even maggie! That is definately a must have!!! He is getting so big and he is so handsome.