Sunday, May 27, 2007

Best Friends



So yesterday I went to my mom's house and my sister was there with her son Dallin. Drew and Dallin are 3 months apart. We have never laid them next to each other and yesterday my sister decided to see what would happen. They were so cute. They locked arms and held each others hands. Then, Drew decided to take Dallin's binky out of his mouth so then Dallin took Drew's out of his mouth. It was as if they knew how to play with each other. I know they were friends in heaven and hopefully they stay the best of friends!

6 comments:

Our Family said...

They look so cute! I love it! We like to put Jonathan and Abby next each other. Jonathan just puts his hands all over her but she just lays there! It is so much fun!

Kristin and Jason said...

That is so cute!! I bet they were best friends!!

Julie Jan said...

It is fun watching 2 babies interact. I am sure they will best buds!!

the DeCampos Family said...

Wow. That is so crazy. I am sorry I have to say this..... did his bone grow yet??? LAUGH. Love ya

Sheila said...

Hey Amy! Your little guy is darling! I am so glad that I happened to find you in the bloggin world!

Farr Family said...

Who is that adorable, cute boy on the right? Oh wait that's mine. They both are cute. I'm sure they will be great friends.