I am so proud of my husband. On May, 10, he graduated from ASU with a bachelors in Applied Psychology. It is hard working 40 hours a week and going to school full time on top of that. He has worked really hard and I am so proud of his accomplishment. We are just crossing our fingers that a job will come into place. I put my resignation in already at school and am not going back to teach in the fall, YAY! I will teach summer school just to make sure we can pay the bills till Ryan figures out what he is doing, but summer school is only 4 hours Monday through Thursday with only 3 hours a day for teaching, and it is only in June. But anyway......GO RYAN!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Ryan Graduated!!!
Posted by Amy at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
congrats Ryan. Good job!!
Wow! That is great! I know you must be excited to not go back and be home with Drew! I can't wait till that day comes for our family, so that I can be home with Jonathan!
Congrats Ryan on graduating!!!! I know things will fall into place for you
Post a Comment