These past two weeks have been quite the week for our family. Drew finally got his second tooth...YAY! It finally broke through yesterday. I know that is why he hasn't been taking good naps and has been very winey lately. Hopefully he can get back to his usual self. I will try and get a picture of his teeth. As for me, I am doing really well. I just had a D&C done today at Banner Mesa and I am feeling really well. I am actually surprised at how I don't feel any pain, my legs are a little restless and that is it. I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers on behalf of our family. We know things happen for a reason and will come out of this challenge better and stronger. I just wished I didn't have to have this surgery. When we paid our 10% for the procedure, we were caught off guard a bit at how expensive hospitals are. We are just grateful we have insurance to cover the 90%. I just can't wait to get back to the gym. I have really missed going to my classes and working out. I guess that is a good thing. I am hoping to lose 15-20 pounds by the first of November. I figured if I post it, I have to follow through! We'll see how it goes! As for the background for the blog, it is still a work in progress. I am still messing around with it.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am glad that things went well and that you are feeling good. We missed Drew this morning!!!! We'll have to kidnap him anotherday!!
Post a Comment