So, my sister-in-law called me today and complained that I don't have any pictures of me on my blog. I was out visting Ryan today at work so when we got home I took a few pictures of Drew and me. Alot didn't turn out because it was hard taking pictures of yourself with a little squirmy boy but a few turned out pretty good. So here I am.
I also forgot to post this cute picture of Drew sitting on the dishwasher. He loves playing with the dishes when I unload them, so one night last week I was making dinner and he was getting a little whiney, I opened the dishwasher so he could play with the bowls. The next thing I know is he is sitting on top of it and having a good old time. When I looked over at him, he gave me this look like am I in trouble?!!
We aren't looking at the camera because I turned the screen facing us so I could see if it was focused and centered. I forgot we needed to look at the camera and not the screen!



6 comments:
HOT mamma..... Lookin good. Watch out Ryan
Cindi is a dork!! Love the pictures of you guys.
You look lovely & thin! Drew is so cute. I love the video of him walking. Nothing cuter than a brand-new walker!
I love the picture of Drew sitting onb the dishwasher. He just want to help. You look cute in your pictures. Post more of you!!!
I love the picture of Drew on the dishwasher! He is getting so big.
I can't believe he is just sitting on the dishwasher! Jonathan just stands next to it!
Post a Comment