I absolutely love this little video I got of Drew. I took it 2 weeks ago, so sorry it is old but it is hillarious. Drew was very congested, but he doesn't like me using the aspirator on his little nose. He cries when he sees me put that thing anywhere near his face and this one time I accidently squeezed air into his face and he busted up laughing. When he's done laughing, he starts to cry again because he doesn't want me to get his nose. Well, by the end of it, he just wants to play with it and I give it to him but don't worry, I took it away from him when the camera was turned off. He was so mad at me so I cleaned it really good and let hime play with it. He held onto the "nose sucker" the whole time while playing. I finally had to take it away from him when it was nap time. Now it is back in the medicine cabinet.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dallin hates that thing too. He has learned to block your hand with his hand. I have to hold his arms down. Poor guys. One day they will learn to blow!!
I always felt like I was abusing the boys when I had to use that thing on them. Thank goodness they outgrow the need for that!
The video is SO CUTE.
That is way funny. I don't think I have ever seen a kid who let their parents use one without a fight! Thanks for your comments on my blog and yes, I will continue teaching for a few more years at least!
Post a Comment