I really can't wait until next Wednesday when I get to take Drew to the Doctor for his 15 month check up. He has just been so grumpy and Mr. Attitude lately. It is driving me crazy. And to top it off, he has been waking up throughout the night and usually at 4 or 5 AM thinking it is playtime. So, the other morning I finally get up to make sure he has his binky and remind him with actions that it is still bedtime (putting him on his tummy and patting his back). I try not to talk to him at all. While he is laughing and having a good ol' time in his crib, he is also listening for me. When he hears me walking to his door he stops and when I open the door, he lays motionless pretending to be asleep with eyes closed but a little smirk on his mouth. I do my usual actions and close the door and back to bed. Well, he gets up 10 min. later and starts making noises and I wait another 15 min. and go in there. This time he has a bigger smirk on his face and he is trying to keep his eyes closed but I could see little slits of his eyes. It was too funny. He was trying so hard to pretend to be alseep that he couldn't control his excitement. I had to laugh and give him a little tickle. He finally did go back to sleep after about an hour. Last night I decided he is probably playing around just so he can get me to come into his room. So this morning I ignored him. I really don't know what time he fell back to sleep because I went back to sleep myself. Hopefully whatever it is, it will pass quickly because I would like to have my cute, happy boy back. I hate Mr. Attitude!
Sorry, no pics. I tried to add a graphic but it never works.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
4 AM Laughs
Posted by Amy at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that is funny- Jonathan has been having a hard time sleeping through the night Iam not sure whaat the deal is. he is screaming bloody murder- i am not sure if he is teething but i don't see any teeth
that is so cute! Jenna and Drew should hang out together in the middle of the night. She wakes up giggling at 1:00am.
Don't you just love the little things they do to make you smile!! Drew is a cutie!!
That story still has me smiling. So cute. I love it!
Post a Comment