Thursday, May 29, 2008

Drew's 2 Favorite Things


Water and Gizmo!! Drew just absolutely loves Gizmo and loves to play with him and give him hugs. Gizmo is very good and will just sit there and let Drew pull his hair and sit on him. They love to play with Gizmo's toys. Drew knows how to tease Gizmo and loves to do it with his toys. Then when Gizmo gets his toy out of Drew's hand, Drew gets upset, but he is learning it is all apart of playing. He just has to go and get it back from Gizmo.


Drew's 2nd favorite it water! Last night, Ryan helped me get the splash pad put together so Drew could play with it today. It is a little bit smaller than I had thought, looking at the picture on the box, but once we got the water going, I think it will be just perfect. I got it last summer when it was 75% off at Target. I think that is what I am going to do every year, because you can't beat $7. I am sure Drew will grow old of this, so I will have to find another one for him next year. He had so much fun playing in the water and drinking it. I enjoyed being able to get a little sun on my legs because they are very white! So we had a fun time this morning and now I am looking forward to some quiet time at 1:30!

2 comments:

sara said...

Wow, that little splash pad is awesome! They just keep making cooler and cooler stuff for the tykes don't they?

Hansen Fam said...

How cute is that play pool. We will have to stop by and try it out with Drew.