Thursday, August 28, 2008

Silly Boy



The past few days, the weather hasn't been that bad here in Gilbert because of all the rain we have been receiving. We've been in the 90's for a few days! Yesterday, Drew decided he wanted to play outside and found the wagon on the side of the house. He put his vacuum in it and pulled the wagon all the way around to the back porch. Then, he decided to get in it and vacuum the wagon. It was so cute. The pictures don't do it justice because I couldn't even get him to look at the camera once again.






Then this morning, I was cleaning my house (normally this is a Friday chore but I have to work tomorrow so I decided to do it today) and Drew has to get his vacuum and follow me around and help me vacuum. He even does the same actions as I do. It is funny. Well, lately he has found the bottom part of my curio cabinet. Yesterday he hid his vacuum in it and then tried to hide himself in it when it was time for a diaper change. I tried to get a picture but he wouldn't pose for me. But today, he did the same thing just before we headed out to the mall, and to my excitement, he finally posed for me. It was hillarious. What a goober. It's a good thing he is so cute because as we speak right now, he won't take a nap! We went to the mall with my sisters and I got home past naptime and didn't give him enough time to unwind...I had my visiting teachers coming over so he only had 15 min to unwind. Well, apparently that wasn't enough and he only slept for 45 min. I am a mean mom and won't get him up. He is just playing in there. He needs to unwind somehow!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

yeah- that is how I am sometimes- stubborn. I say its nap time so they can just cry. But I need my time!

Kate said...

That last picture is adorable!
Yes, the weather has been a little cooler... but this humidity is killing me. And what a crazy storm last night! I should probably go outside and assess the situation.

sara said...

What a cutie; I have got to show you a picture of Noah at that age; the look so much alike!

Mel said...

Love their imaginations!!