I know I am posting so many pictures on here of Kylee but I had to post one more...and maybe a few more if I get any more. Today, a friend in my ward asked if she could take pictures of Kylee for a project she was doing for her photography class. She did a fantastic job and here is my favorite one so far!
Friday, November 21, 2008
I Couldn't Resist
Posted by Amy at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Amy, she is sooo cute!
Keep 'em coming; she is such a doll!
she is a doll. i cant get over how pretty she is.
Love YOU and Ryan!
I love this one!! She looks so beautiful in it!!
She is so cute I love that picture. She did a great job on the pictures.
i love it. your kid is too cute for words! how does drew like being a big bro?!
Post a Comment