Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our New Puppy!


Oh are we in love or what! Ryan got off work a little early today to bring Drew home a surprise...a new puppy. She is so cute and tiny and we love her oh so dearly. We really wanted another pekingese/shih tzu but are so hard to find in Arizona right now for some odd reason. Last week my sister's friend in her ward had puppies that she was going to sell and I happened to be over at her house and saw them and fell in love instantly. I knew the little black female one was to be apart of our family and as a result we are now proud owners of a mini schnauzer. She will probably get to be around 10 pounds and hopefully stay cute! We are having a hard time naming her...any suggestions?

6 comments:

Mel said...

Way cute! How about Maggie for the name?? I don't know? Good luck with that!

sara said...

Yay Amy! I'm so happy for you guys. How old is she? I have no concept of size on small breed puppies... Interesting that she will be about 10 pounds at full size, since our 8-wk-old puppy weighs 10 pounds NOW! :) Anyway I have no ideas right now on names but she's a real cutie and I bet you'll love her just as much as you would have if you'd gotten another Shinese... I'm glad you went ahead and got a different puppy to fill the puppy void in your life! Congratulations!

Linda said...

She is a cutie! Good luck in the name department. Let us know what you decide! :)

Kelly said...

She is sooo cute! Dang, I just got over wanting a puppy and now I want one again!

james n mary said...

awww i love her!!! i bet drew was super super happy huh! i can't believe how little she is compared to the tv remote!!! i like the name snuggles :D

Farr Family said...

She is such a cute, little thing. I was afraid I would sit on her by accident. Hope she's a good dog!! I still like our name better!!