Good-bye August, hello September. I am so happy it is September....I've already blogged about why I love September two years ago but I have a few more to add. We are officially taking our house off the market in a few days, YES!! We have been waiting for this day for 5 months now. No, we didn't sell our house but so sick of keeping the house in perfect condition and having to leave all the time for showings. I cleaned out my drawer last week and threw away 65 realtor cards and we estimate we had between 90 - 100 showings in the 5 months our house was on the market. We got a few offers but nothing even close to considering. We don't have to move, we would like to, but we are happy here and not going to give our house away at Foreclosure price. Another reason I am so happy it is finally September because in 1 month my little girl will be the big 1!!! I am so excited for her to reach this milestone. So enough about September, let's go back to August....
Kylee fell asleep with it in her hand while we were at the mall!I found Drew sleeping on the rocking chair one day during his nap. He did it again today. I don't think it is very comfortable, but I guess he thinks so.
Kylee loved eating them.

4 comments:
I just can't believe how big those kids of yours are getting! Sheesh. They are so cute.
I can't believe Kylee is almost one already! Time sure does fly!
I'm with you one the house cleaning. I got to the point where we don't leave anymore and if my kids are taking naps then too bad, they can't go in those rooms. It's annoying and I'm glad for you that you won't have to worry about that anymore!
can't believe she is going to be one! Fox has the same water toy! i bought it at target during their super massive toy exodus clearance! ours doesn't seem to shoot water like yours though...
Post a Comment