My title says it all. There is a nasty cold going around that lasts for approximately 2 weeks and is absolutely horrible. It is just like any other cold, except you add the aches and the fever and in some cases croop. Drew's cold went straight to croop thanks to his neighbor friend. Gotta love the way toddler germs get passed around so quickly. Thank goodness I caught it right away and started breathing treatments. I think Drew's immune system finally decided to do its job and his croop only lasted 3 days. Kylee on the other had, got the cold the same time Drew got croop and turned to croop as Drew was getting over it. Thank goodness Drew's cold only lasted a week, but I have a feeling Kylee's will last the whole 2 weeks. In a way it is nice when your kids are sick because they are more cuddly but I can't stand all the whining and can't get anything done around the house because I have a 16 month old who won't let me put her down. Crossing my fingers we can all be healthy ASAP so I can get some sleep once again!
I took this picture a little bit ago and forgot to post it. Not the best picture but the only one I have of my two kiddos.

2 comments:
Sick kids are NO fun!
Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!
I am sorry for all the sickness you guys have had. Glad they are getting over it!
Post a Comment