Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Pictures


Here are a few pictures I took on Sunday of Bryce. I didn't realize till I was almost done that the lens was dirty. I just thought the screen was dirty and went to clean it and realized it was the lens. So I was hoping to take more pictures before making a post but just haven't gotten to it. Life is just a little crazy here with 3 kids now. Thanks to my sister, I got a break from the older 2 today, so I enjoyed some peace and quiet and took a much needed nap. We just all love Bryce and love when we can get him to smile. He had his first doctor's appointment yesterday and he smiled for the nurse. It was so cute. I think he has his nights and days mixed up just a little so hopefully soon he will sleep longer than 2 1/2 hr stretches at night. That will make me happy!


Ryan took a nap with Bryce and our dog Mia. They all looked so peaceful.


He has a love/hate relationship with the binky. I think he is starting to love it as of today.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Congrats to you!! He looks like a keeper! How fun and exciting to have a new little man in your home!

Farr Family said...

Bryce is so cute!!!