Thursday, October 7, 2010
2 Months
On Monday, Bryce turned 2 months. This boy is growing way too fast. I am use to having small babies that grow at a snail pace, but Bryce just wants to do things differently, which we have no objections to! He now weighs 11.5 lbs (50%) and 23 1/4 in tall (70%). We think he is going to be our basketball player. He still eats every 3 hrs. and at night he eats at 7:30 and then is in bed around 8 PM. He sleeps all the way till 5 or 5:30. I am one happy Mom because I am getting more sleep at night. Now I just need to get to bed earlier so I can get more sleep! Bryce loves to smile and loves his swing. He gets all happy and giddy the second we put him in it.
One thing we are trying to figure out is his spitting up. He spits up tons and the doctor is a little concerned. So we are trying some things that hopefully will help. I had to cut chocolate and caffeine out of my diet. That has been hard but thank goodness for caffeine free diet coke!! Anyways, Bryce just loves his brother and sister and they love him. It is fun to watch them all play. They end up fighting over him and Kylee loves to hit Bryce on the stomach but it doesn't seem to bother him one bit. Sometimes he will even laugh. I tried to get a picture of him laughing and smiling but he seems to be camera shy. Maybe next time!
Posted by Amy at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a cutie!! I love his 5 week picture! Keeper!
Post a Comment