I know this picture isn't good but I have to use my phone to take pictures until we get a new camera. Drew snuck it off the counter and broke it.
Bryce is getting so big and growing way too fast. I can't believe he is 3 months already. He has been sleeping through the night since he was 2 1/2 months. Now when I say sleeping through the night I mean he goes to bed at 7 or 7:30 and gets up at 7:30 or 8. He really is the best baby. I absolutely love his smiles and laughs. Still can't get it on camera but one of these days he won't be so fascinated with the big metal thing in front of him. I am no longer able to nurse him which makes me so sad. He decided to take after his sister and become lactose intolerant. Hopefully he can grow out of it faster than his sister. I am just glad he know longer has tummy aches. It makes me so sad to see him scrunch up his knees to his stomach. He absoltuely loves it when Drew and Kylee play with him. Kylee is becoming his second mom whether he likes it of not. Hopefully soon he can get his own room and not be stuck in the closet!


1 comments:
Man, I keep forgetting that you have THREE kids now! All of a sudden you've got a whole brood. I hope to run into you sometime; it's been a while!
Post a Comment