This guy decided to puke all over himself and his bed after sleeping for two hour. I don't mind one bit because I get to snuggle him one more time while feeding his poor stomach that can't seem to keep his milk down. Putting oatmeal cereal in his bottles helped for a few days, but then bang, his stomach aches returned. So after a little break, we are on our last try of barley cereal. Bryce just has such a sensitive stomach and acid reflux all in one. I hope he grows out of it soon!
Oh and yes, that is his skeleton costume he is wearing. It was the only clean thing that he could wear to bed because his no brain of a mother started the wash early this morning and forgot to transfer it to the dryer. Thanks to a slight mildew smell, it is getting double washed as I type!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Poor baby!
Isn't it so annoying when you forget to transfer to the dryer..why haven't they invented one that just automatically drys after it washes?! I'm working on that! ;-)
Poor Bryce hope his tummy gets better- never fun! I love your new family pictures! Cute kiddos!!
Please Melissa, can you make that happen!!! That would be the best invention!
Post a Comment