Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who Is This???


I was just about to turn the computer off when I looked at the desktop picture in the background. I couldn't figure out if it was Bryce or Drew. So then I had to search for this picture and finally found it. So who is this?? This isn't the picture I first saw because you would figure it out too easily so here is one that I think may be harder. Maybe it is just me, but I still think these boys look alike.

6 comments:

sara said...

My guess is Bryce because I don't think you had redone your floors yet when Drew was this age??

Cute :)

Kate said...

I say this is totally Drew!

the DeCampos Family said...

drew

Farr Family said...

I think I even remember this picture- DREW!!!

Unknown said...

it is totally drew cause you have a new rug now!!

Amy said...

You not suppose to look at my rug! Just Kidding. But I could have taken it before I switched out the rug because it didn't come till the middle of November.