I don't have any pictures of Thanksgiving but just wanted to write a little bit about it. Ryan doesn't have any vacation/sick days nor does he get paid for holidays, so when it comes to major holidays, we just bite the bullet and loose pay for the day. It was kind of nice having Ryan around Thanksgiving morning. I let him sleep in while I took the kids to my Mom's for monkey bread. Then we just chilled at our house till it was time to head back over to my Mom's for Thanksgiving dinner. After dinner, we cleaned up quickly, and I headed out with my Mom and sister to go Black Friday shopping, even though the sales started on Thursday. I got my iPad so I was completely happy. Not as fun as past Black Friday shopping trips, but I got what I wanted/needed and it was nice to be in bed by 1 AM. This year, we had so many things to be grateful for, but most importantly, we were grateful for Ryan finally getting a job so I could be home with the kids. It took longer than we expected, but we were prepared and were able to get through the hard year in one piece. :)
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment