Monday, December 16, 2013

The Sweetest Baby

Haylee is the absolutely sweetest baby. She loves to cuddle and snuggle into your chest. If I let her, she would sleep all night long with me in my bed. She is such a champ and eats every 4 hours basically since birth and gives me 6 to 8 hours stretches of sleep at night. She struggled with her naps at first because she wanted to sleep in my arms. But I finally gave in and let her sleep in her swing for naps only. Best decision ever.
 Ryan worked from home the first few days after Haylee was born. It was such a blessing to have an extra set of hands, even if it was only 2 days. Thankfully there was a weekend in there so it gave me time to get back on my feet. Even though he did make me go get my own prescription the night I came home from the hospital. I loved the look the pharmacist gave me when he realized the pain meds were for me. He will never know how much his kind words meant to me.

The kids just love her and so do Ryan and me. I tell Ryan that Haylee is my favorite. I say I am only kidding, but really I am not. She doesn't talk back, whine or yell, and loves me even if I am in a bad mood. Love this girl to pieces!

0 comments: