Yesterday, Drew had his first play date. It was a lot of fun. Before our ward was split in January, I was in the Primary Presidency. The President, Jessica, and I both got pregnant about the same time. Our due dates were 9 days apart. I ended up
going a few days early and had Drew on December 6 and she was 2 weeks early and had Connor on the 7th. They were 24 hours apart. They were both born at the same hospital and because I only stayed 24 hours in the hospital, Jessica actually got my same room. It was fun seeing her and bringing Drew into her room while she was in labor! But yesterday was the first time Drew and Connor saw each other. The boys had a lot of fun and so did us Moms! It was fun catching up on old times and seeing how her ward is doing and my ward. The other counselor, Mary, was there also and had fun with us. It was a fun first play date with many more to come! Ryan and I both miss our ward. It has been quite the adjustment but our new ward is great also!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
First Play Date
Posted by Amy at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They look adorable together! I've been seeing Connor every morning at swimming lessons (Jonathan is in Zoe & Lucy's class). That's a really darling picture.
Hi Amy! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I called you a couple of weeks ago to tell you that Tyson got into half-day-K at Franklin South. I'm so excited, and it's really close to our new house.
Drew is a doll. I'm glad you got to see Jessica. I miss the old ward too (pre-split), but the new Cooper Ward was great. Now I'm in a whole new stake.... Oh well. :)
Post a Comment