Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sleeping Drew

So, a few nights ago, I went in to check on Drew just after I put him down. I always do this because I love to see what position he is in. He has some of the funniest sleeping positions. This time, he decided to prop his legs and feet up on his bumper. It was so hilarious. As I was laughing I bumped the crib and he moved into a flat position. I was so mad so I had Ryan prop his legs back up so I could take a picture. The original view was much better than this picture, but you get the idea!

2 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh that is too funny. I love peeking in on them to see how they look. But that is really cute and I am surprised you didn't wake him up with all that movement!!!!

Our Family said...

I need to do post before I go- the other day Jonathan was in the funniest postion!