Saturday, August 18, 2007

Whiney, Snorting Laughs from Drew

Yes, Drew now loves to snort. He has learned that by blowing air through his nose it makes a funny noise, especially with a stuffy nose. It is really quite funny. We are both trying to get over this nasty cold. We got it a week ago. I know, a cold in the summertime and especially in Arizona, go figure. He was hanging out with me on the couch, snorting up a storm but once I got the video camera, he got camera shy. His laughs were a little winey because it was naptime in 10 minutes. Listen to his longer snort when he falls and gets back up. It is hillarious. I tried really hard to get his two teeth but when I zoomed in, it was a little blurry because of Drew moving too much. At least you can see his one tooth really well!

3 comments:

sara said...

Another cute blog background! I hope you are feeling well. You're awesome!

Farr Family said...

What a fun new trick Drew has learned. He is such a cutie! We love ya lots!!

Our Family said...

I love your background- where did you get it, can you direct me to where you got this one!