Where has my week gone. Drew is almost a year old. Can you believe it? I can't. His birthday is on Thursday. Back to this week, on Monday I watched Dallin in the morning and early afternoon. Drew had so much fun playing with him. It was nice to have them both on pretty much the same schedule so they both took a nap at the same time. Made it nice for me. Drew loves playing with his cousins.
Then on Tuesday I got my haircut. I needed one pretty bad I must say and then Wednesday was my presidency meeting. Drew loves to play with all the kids during the meeting. I don't think he will have any problems in 6 months when it is time for nursery. Then that night we went to the Temple lights. It was a first for Drew. I was not about to take him last year being born in December. He loved all the lights and had a lot of fun walking around in Daddy's arms.



Friday it was off to the doctor's office again but at least I was able to get an appointment with Drew's pediatrician. She had a cancellation, thank goodness! Drew still hadn't recovered from his ear infection on Thanksgiving and lost his appetite on Friday once again. I wasn't about to go through the weekend with a cranky baby. Yes, he still has his ear infection but this time in his other ear. Poor baby! So he is on the stronger medicine for ear infections. The bad side effect is red poop and boy is it red. Thank goodness our doctor forewarned us or I would have been in Urgent Care once again! Oh I forgot to mention the rain....and boy did it rain. We were suppose to get close to 2 inches from Friday to Saturday. Now for Arizona that is awesome. So we pulled out the wind breaker and ran in the rain here and there while running errands and going to the doctor's office.
Saturday we had one last rain storm in the early afternoon but in the morning Ryan put up our Christmas lights on our house while I pulled weeds. We decorated the house last weekend so it was time to fix up the outside. The best time to pull weeds at our house is right after a rain storm because we have some nasty weeds. Needless to say, I was attacked by our 2 cacti and the rocks tore up my fingers but the weeds were pulled. It was quite the job!


4 comments:
I love December! The hustle and bustle. The shopping. The lights. I loved reading your most recent posts. Sorry I haven't commented in a while. Drew is so cute. Can't believe it's almost his birthday!
What cute pictures. We got ta get to the Temple soon. it didn't look too crowded there! Love his picts today. oo cute
Thanks again for watching Dallin. He had fun with Dallin. Hopefully you got rest after your busy week.
Your house looks great! Drew's a cutie! Hooray for December!
Post a Comment