Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007

I know I am a little slow in getting this up but we have been really busy. Our Christmas started out with the first annual Christensen White Elephant Exchange. It was really fun and I think every family needs to start this tradition. We walked away with this really expensive lotion and lottery tickets. We had a wonderful Christmas Day. You know when your child is to young to understand presents when he wants to play with the wrapping paper more than the gift, but we still had a lot of fun. We opened our Santa's gifts at our house and then went to my parent's house to open their gifts to us and the grandkids. Then, later that night we went to Rick and Karen's house to spend time with their kids. It was quite the day and Drew was one happy kid with all those new toys he got. I hope you all had a great Christmas!


0 comments: