So Drew has learned a new trick and can keep himself entertained pretty good. He absolutely loves our rocker in the family room and now that he knows how to get in it, he is loving his new freedom. Yesterday, he kept climbing in and out of it and would sit in the rocker and just watch some cartoons and rock the chair. It was so cute. It is almost as if he feels like a big boy doing all this. We just love his personality. This video was taken at the beginning of April. I was waiting for the perfect time to post it! And yes, he says I Love You!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Drew's Favorite Trick
Posted by Amy at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Drew is so cute! He'a always lots of fun!
Thats too cute. He's becoming a big boy. Just in time to be a big brother. Too cute of a video. I lov e how you saved it for the right time!!!
Post a Comment