Amy won!!! We are having a girl...well 90% sure it is a girl. She wouldn't face us and the doctor couldn't get a good view of the bottom till the very end. She had a little buldge down there which is why the doctor is not 100% sure it is a girl but it wasn't in the right spot or the right size to be a male part. It is actually typical for girls to have a little "buldge" because of all the estrogen and hormones going on down there. Can I say I love my doctor because next month he is going to do another ultra sound just to make sure it is a girl and then hopefully we can have pictures of her. We didn't get any pics today because she wouldn't look at the "camera" and was being very shy. So that is why this post is pictureless. Anyways, everything seemed great and she is actually measuring a week bigger so my due date is more Oct. 20th rather than the 28th. I always felt the 28th was a little off. I just really don't want a Halloween baby so I think I am OK. We are really excited and Ryan's reaction was "dang" and mine was "We broke the Amann curse!" But really we both are excited. I am so excited to be able to buy little girl things. I guess I better start tutoring again quick because I am really excited and might spend a little too much!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congratulations!! You are going to have a fun time shopping. That is for sure. We are so excited(and a little jealous)for you both.
Girls are so much fun! Well kids are so much fun! THat is great!
Congratulations!!!
Yeah Amy! I haven't blogged in such a long time that I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats! Little girls are so much fun. Congrats again!
Yeah for a girl cousin my girls will have. Even though she will be like 2 1/2 years apart.
I am so excited for you. Emily will have a girlfriend to play with now. You will have fun with a girl. Hopefully she isn't too emotional. Well CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh by the way Aubrey is way excited for Drew. She said "now he will have a sister like me"!!!
Yeah!! Hope to see you soon! :)
Post a Comment