Monday, June 16, 2008

Our New Addition


We finally found a car and got it for a spanking good deal! We are now a proud owner of a Buick Rendezvous. Ryan just loves it because it is leather and has tons of upgrades to it. I like that it has a 3rd row seat and AC controllers in the back. We really needed a bigger car and this SUV actually does pretty good on gas. It is almost identical in gas usage to the van we had and a few off from my Altima. So we are happy. We now have a comfortable car to travel in and when the baby comes, it will be nice to have the extra room. Here in the Phoenix area they have a car auction in West Phoenix once or twice a month and we have been watching the listings each time. Well, this weekend we got lucky. I really wanted a Santa Fe but I can settle with this one. It's not my favorite but it is what we can afford and it does its job. It was well taken care of and wasn't a repo or anything like that. One of the owners of the auction was selling it for a friend, so it wasn't your typical auction car. We feel very blessed that this car just kind of fell into place for us. We are thinking Ryan will drive the new car now until the baby comes and I will stick with the Altima. I just love my Altima and don't want to part with it right now. We will see how it goes down the road!

2 comments:

sara said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Ride. I'm excited for you guys. Hopefully it will make the trip up to Utah a little nicer. Can't wait to see you guys.