I went to my doctor's appointment this morning and had another ultra sound and the doctor is still sure she is a girl. She loves to move around first thing in the morning and when I am trying to go to sleep but during the day, she is pretty quiet. So of course, she didn't want to cooperate again but Dr. Tutt was able to get a good look at her bottom and there was still no male parts. Here is a head shot of her with that little blob above her face is actually her wrist. We are really excited and Drew has learned that when I say, "Where's the baby?" he points to my stomach. It is so cute, except this morning, he decided to point to his tummy. It was a good laugh. He will be a great big brother. Well, we are off to UT to get out of this 112 degree heat. I am really starting to die here because the humidity just kicked in this week. I can handle the heat, but not the humidity. It is suppost to be in the 90's in Provo! Yay, no 100's for us for a week!!! We hope everyone has a fabulous Fourth of July!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So exciting! An Ammon girl! We are excited to see you!
Love you!
Hooray! Thanks for the update. And have a great trip! I'll be thinking of you while I'm sweating to death...
Post a Comment