Can you believe that Ryan and I have been married for 6 years? I can't. The time just seems to fly by so fast. After you start to think about all that has happened in our lives, then it feels like we have been married for ages. Our anniversary was last weekend and we kept it low key with dinner and a movie, but that was a treat for us. We never go to the movie theater anymore because they are so expensive. We probably see one movie a year in the actual theater. I got my hair cut Saturday morning and my hair stylist did my hair all nice and cute...it made me feel special for our date. I forgot to take a picture, oh well. Thanks mom for watching Drew. So for our anniversary we didn't really get each other anything because we just bought our car and had cement work done in our backyard and now we are broke so we call those our gifts to each other. Here are pictures of the cement work being done. I love it and Drew likes it and would love it even more if it wasn't so dang hot. Once it cools down in September/October, he will play on it more. I just have to say I have one great husband who takes such great care of me and our family. I love you Ryan!



Sunday, June 29, 2008
6 Years!
Posted by Amy at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
it looks really really good! even tho its just cement but still..drew and the girl can have more fun in the backyard!
Post a Comment