Time is really flying. I can't believe Kylee is already a week old. This really has been a good week. Drew has been spoiled by my sisters and mom with attention and he now wants to go with them everywhere. He is finally wanting to be by the baby and hold her. I am still working on getting a picture of him holding her...he was having a little attitude tonight.
Kylee had some issues with nursing after being home a day but we are back on track and doing great. Drew is back to sleeping through the night and Kylee is going 4 to 5 hour stretches. So I am getting a few hours of sleep at night which is nice. I am so thankful to live so close to my family. They have been great in helping out with Drew and bringing in meals so I don't have to cook....Thank you!
The only bad thing since having Kylee, besides being cooped up in the house, is not eating chocolate. Do you know how much I love chocolate....well, I don't know how people can get by not eating it. I craved it so much while being pregnant and now I have to stop, but the cravings don't stop. I am going through withdrawals, it is bad. But it is all in the name of a mother's love. For some reason, Kylee is having a hard time with my milk and we narrowed it down to chocolate. Hopefully that is it because I don't think I can bare to get rid of my dairy. So hopefully this is just temporary because hot chocolate season is right around the corner!


But life is great and we are loving our sweet little girl and cute boy! Oh, do you like Drew's haircut? His hair was getting really long and I tried to cut it really fast and totally screwed up. Thank goodness my mom was planning on cutting it that night anyways. She cut it really short. I like it but miss his longer hair sometimes...Ryan has a different opinion!

5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! It is so nice having family nearby isn't it? I can't imagine having had my kids without my mom around to help. Your kids are just adorable :)
What good mom and sisters! Sounds like your adjusting nicely! Ok and Kylee has the longest fingers. Love newborns hands and feet! YUM
I don't think you know me, but our husbands grew up together. My husband's name is Stuart.
I just wanted to let you know that 3 of my 5 kids had a problem with me eatting chocolate and nursing. There is caffine in the chocolate and it really affected them until about 6-8 mo. old...I totally feel your pain!
email me at sankat21 AT hotmail DOT com for an invite
She is getting so big. I love that their is another little girl in the family! She is so sweet!
Kylee has already changed. She's so precious. I really like Drew's haircut. I'm sorry he needed one. We love you!
Kimberly
Post a Comment