Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our First Adventure

We finally went out on our first adventure this morning. Ryan finally put the double stroller together and we took a nice walk around our community. It was really nice outside and both Drew and I needed to get out of the house. Kylee caught Drew's cold over the weekend and was very congested on Monday. She had her second doctor's appointment and the doctor was a little concerned because it could turn into RSV very easily. So we have kept it low key and been hermits again this week. As of Monday, Kylee weighed 6 lbs 10oz. She had almost gained back all her birth weight. I was so impressed and so was the doctor. Now I know she is eating plenty. She has pretty much put herself on a schedule and still sleeps really well. I am just blessed with good babies. Hopefully she stays a sweet angel!Yesterday was very exciting for Ryan. He found out that he got a good raise....YAY! I think I was more excited than Ryan. Drew and I did a happy dance after I got off the phone with him. It was such an answer to our prayers and just in time to pay for the hospital bills. Congrats Ryan...you deserve every penny!
Last week, Drew had his first experience with Chocolate Pudding. As you can see, he liked it. The last picture is Drew eating lunch and deciding he needed to poop. He can get in the funniest positions when trying to poop!

Yes, he is watching Pinky Dinky Doo...a favorite lunchtime show.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Love the pooping position! Too funny!
Speaking from experience be very careful with the little one now that the weather is getting colder, you do not want an RSV baby! So make sure to keep her away from anyone who is sick or sick kids! Ok, sorry didn't mean to be a mom right now, but its not worth it!

The Thatchers said...

your girl is adorable. i love your little family. cant wait till you come to the solon. we have a lot to talk about.