
Halloween was a lot more fun this year. Drew was a cow and Kylee was a Kitty. My sister, Cindi, made her a little tutu...it was so cute, Thanks! Drew loved going with Daddy and his cousins trick or treating. He got lots of candy and was really good at holding up his pumpkin bucket to get candy. Next year Kylee will have more fun. She ate while the kids went around my Mom and Dad's neighborhood. It was a fun night but we seriously need to get rid of the candy in our house.



We love it when the cousins come over to play, especially Drew! The other day I was watching them and left the room and came back to Carter putting the burp rag on Kylee and 2 toy links. He was in the process of putting a 3rd one on her too but I came into the room and had a good laugh. I had to take a picture to show Julie! Kylee just kept sleeping.

Kylee is still being a great baby for me. She has her off nights where I don't get a lot of sleep but those are very few and most nights are great. Drew is doing great too. He gets upset if the baby is crying and wants to make her happy. He is starting to be a big helper and loves to give his sister hugs and kisses. We went on our first adventure outside our neighborhood on Thursday and we all survived. We went to the mall with my sisters and their kids. It really wasn't too bad after I figured out how to open the double stroller. I had to call Ryan after a few tries and it wouldn't open. I felt like a real dork in the parking lot but I got it open and off we went. Kylee slept the whole time till we were ready to leave. The car put her back to sleep. I am glad I have one child that will sleep in the car!

3 comments:
Hey- I had the same experience with the double stroller at the mall in the parking lot!
Looks like you had a fun Halloween!
So cute. I love it. She is still so tiny. That tutu was so stinkin small!
Post a Comment