Both kids are sick and I am so tired but I have been meaning to write an update for a few days now. Kylee had her 2 month check up and is growing like crazy. I think she grew some more because she is looking so big lately. She is now just under 10 pounds and is 23 inches long. She is in the 60% for her height and 25% for weight. So yes, she is long and skinny and has a big head. Very similar to Drew but without the height. She will probably be taller than Drew if she keeps it up. Anyways, I am trying to get our Christmas cards out and pictures have been a nightmare. We had our family pictures 2 weekends ago and Drew was so grumpy and whiney. We didn't get any good ones. So this past weekend I did some more myself of just the 2 kids and that was insane. We got a few but still not the best. Don't you love Drew's face in the picture?
Drew has had a cold for about a week and a half and it got worse this past weekend. Then, Kylee woke up Saturday morning with a cough and gradually got worse. Sunday was even worse for both kids. Drew woke up this morning with a fever and I am just praying Kylee doesn't get a fever because I am so worried about RSV. Hopefully we can get rid of this cold in our house and have a better week!


1 comments:
Sick kids are NOT fun! Hope they all start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment