
Today is our 7 year anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it has already been 7 years. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. When Ryan and I were first dating, I didn't think I would marry him. I wrote to him on his mission and a month before he got home, I told my roommates, we would be nothing more than friends. I even canceled my plane ticket to see him the weekend he got home. Well, the day he got home, he called me. I still remember that phone call. I was all smiles. We ended up talking the whole weekend over the phone and by the next weekend, I knew I was going to marry him. 7 years later, we have only begun our family and there is still so much we want to do together. I am so grateful we took lots of trips before starting kids because now, just going on a date is a treat for us. But we have so many memories of all the trips we went on that will hold us over till we can do more traveling. Ryan is such a fabulous husband and an awesome father. Yes, we have our challenges, and we aren't the perfect couple, but we work together and love each other for who we are. We balance each other out which I think makes us perfect. Thanks honey for a wonderful 7 years!
Monday, June 22, 2009
7 Years!!!
Posted by Amy at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hope you're doing something fun!
Happy anniversary! We had our anniversary last week.
I hope you guys are able to go out on a date to celebrate.
We love you guys! Have a wonderful anniversary! It is hard to believe it is 7 years.. Celebrate!
Happy Anniversary! Ours is on the 29th. We celebrated early though because we are in Washington.
I cannot believe it's already been seven years! Congrats! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment