I will keep this short. We are heading to UT tomorrow and stopping in Vegas for a night on our way up. Staying in Vegas is part of our Anniversary present to ourselves. Anyway, I wanted to write a few things before I went so I don't forget. Just like I forgot to write about our Easter and going to the Easter Pageant. I will try and get that written down before Easter comes again!!!
My little Kylee decided to crawl last week. She doesn't do it consistently but she does it and I just happened to be videoing when it happened so stay tuned for that. Ever since she finished her medicine for her lungs and ears she has been such an alert and always happy, wants to get into everything, little girl. She has kind of exploded with her development since feeling better and I am so glad to see her progressing. The negative side to feeling so good is she doesn't want to go down for her naps. She has never been one to cry when I put her to bed, I know I have been spoiled, but now, it is WWIII in our house at Kylee's naptimes. This afternoon it took her 45 min. to go to sleep and part of the problem was she learned to stand up!!!! I put both kids down for naps this afternoon and of course Kylee is crying but then she stops. I think, yes I can take a nap now. Within 5 minutes I hear this piercing scream coming from her. I run into her room and she is standing in her crib, not sure how to get back down. I laughed as I picked her up to calm her down. Maybe she will decide to walk by the time she is 1. We'll have to see!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
A Few Milestones
Posted by Amy at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment