Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh What a Week



Ok, sorry this is the only picture that I uploaded to this computer. I thought I had more but I guess they are still on the camera oh well.



Yay, I survived. Ryan has been out of town since Monday, and we are going to pick him up at the airport this afternoon. It has been an exhausting and draining week but we survived. I did all the grocery shopping and errands that needed to get done the Saturday before he left so I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I just don't sleep at night as well when Ryan is gone. And to top it off my kids decided to stop sleeping good. Kylee got a cold and is still getting her top 2 teeth in. They are so close but just won't break through. Wednesday night was a rough one for all of us. Kylee was up from 11:30 to 1:30 and then Drew decided 5 AM was a great time to get up. I was lucky to have 4 hours of sleep. So we have just been chillin, but yesterday went to Bounce U and that was fun but exhausting. I think we like Extreme Play better than Bounce U. Extreme Play is so much more open and they have an area where babies can crawl. I had to hold Kylee the whole time at Bounce U unless I opted to let her chill on the floor for a little bit. We rearranged our house a few weeks ago and I had to put my compter away. Ryan's computer is now in our room which I like where it is at, but hate his computer. I like mine and know how to use it and it never gives me issues. Well, this computer always gives me issues so that's why I haven't been blogging as much. But really nothing much to say. Our house is still up for sale and is an exhausting process. We had 6 showings last week and we leave every time someone wants to come and see the house. It will be nice when this house finally sales. I still can't believe May is over. I am officially 29 years old. Ryan suprised me with a new hand mixer. I loved the one I got from my wedding and it broke after 5 1/2 years of wear and the one I replaced it with was crappy. Ryan probably was fed up with it too. I finally used my new mixer yesterday and it is very nice...Thanks Honey!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Sounds like an exhausting week! Happy belated birthday!
Selling houses is so annoying. I totally feel your pain!! Good luck!

Kelly said...

Sounds like you had quite the week! I'm not sure I would be able to survive with my husband gone for a week! We're still keeping our fingers crossed for your house.