Thursday, March 4, 2010

And the Guilty One is....

Drew! I know you all were dying to know who unrolled a whole roll of toilet paper. That little stinker. I knew it was Drew because it was unrolled in on continuous strand and was in a nice little pile. Kylee would have shredded it and carried bits and pieces of it through out the house. Also, the roll was completely bare of any toilet paper. Kylee would not be able to do that....again there would be bits of toilet paper on it still and on the ground. Anyways, my floor is finally toilet paper free and hopefully will stay that way for a while. Drew knows better and Kylee really doesn't have an itch to play with the roll. Well, we are anxiously waiting to head to California. Lately the kids have been in the sandbox no stop which is driving me crazy. I hate sand tracking through my whole house and then they are a mess. We finally made a rule of no sand till Daddy is home. That way it is the end of the day and baths can be taken shortly after. My kids will be in heaven when they see the beach. I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I totally agree with the sand thing and getting all over the house!

Mel said...

haha! That's boys for ya!
Kylee looks exactly like you!

Farr Family said...

My guess would have been Ryan to be a burgar. Love ya