Drew had his first Winter Sing. He has this amazing music teacher that does so well with these kindergarteners. At home, Drew refuses to sing, but as I was watching him during his program, I realized he was singing every word. He knew every song and did all the actions. I was so proud of him and got teary eye even. Just last year, in May, Drew wouldn't sing for me at his preschool program. Come to think of it, he never would sing at any of his preschool programs. So for him to get up there, in front of an auditorium full of people he didn't know, was just awesome. That speaks volumes to his music and kindergarten teacher. My little boy is growing up so fast and for once, I LOVE it!
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Winter Sing
Posted by Amy at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment